So on behalf of myself, Velvet, and my blogging partner-in-crime, the lovely Spicy, we present...
HOT GUYS BLOWING CONCHES!!!!!
Because, you know...you always wanted a man with a...ummmm...talented mouth :D
Velvet: First off, we have this handsome Polynesian fellow.
I'll say I like long walks on the beach and sunsets if I get to go with him ;)
Spicy: "Tarzan really happy for you, and Tarzan will let you finish... but First he want to know why conch shell so shiny?"
Velvet: What can I say? I'm a sucker for guys trying their darndest, even if it's just trying at blowing a conch. Besides, the green sarong is sexy ;)
Spicy: "No matter how many times I blow this, mermaid man still doesn't come...oh what's that you say? My face is turning blue?" (You might not get the first part unless you've seen the spongebob episode it comes from...XD)
Velvet: Awww, the incongruity of a conch + a winter sweater.
Spicy: "When Aquaman blows his conch shell right into the microphone, ALL the fish come and listen!!"
Velvet: You just know the old dude staring at him in this picture wishes he looked like that.
Spicy: "Disappointed man is disappointed that I am making out with his prize conch." ((disappointed man is fat guy in Hawaiian shirt))
Velvet: If you blow a conch in the forest and no one hears you, can they still take your picture? Especially if the expression on your face is priceless?
Spicy: "I can't get it off!!!"
So who did you think was the hottest? Are we out of our minds and none of these are hot at all? Do you have a picture of a hot guy blowing a conch you want to share?
If you have any suggestions on what theme we could feature next, or an opinion on anything in this post, by all means, leave it in the comments!
0 comments:
Post a Comment